The New Zealand music industry has experienced its third double-digit revenue growth from recorded music.
Exclusive evening with seven of the world’s most inspiring creative leaders”
– Duncan Marshall, Creative Partner, Droga5, New York.
– Scott Nowell, ECD, The Monkeys, Sydney
– Chris Schofield, ECD, Shine
– Damon Stapleton, CCO, DDB
– Levi Slavin, CCO, Colenso BBDO
– Lisa Fedyszyn, Group Creative Director, Ogilvy
– Brigid Alkema, ECD, Clemenger BBDO
Talented Queensland game developers can apply for support from the Queensland Government through Screen Queensland’s Game Development and Marketing Investment, announced Screen Queensland Chair Catherine O’Sullivan. Read more
A report released on the economic contribution of New Zealand book publishing shows that the industry has rebounded from difficult trading conditions in 2013 and 2014 to a position of growth in sales of both physical books and eBooks in 2015.
The work of authors and publishers contributed $397 million to the economy with sales from book stores accounting for nearly 60% (with an impact of $234 million) and eBook sales at 7% (with an impact of $29 million.)
Check out the full report here: Book Publishing Report